If you have already submitted an application for a Visa at VFS Italy Visa Application Centre in Colombo you can track your application here.
You can track your application by entering your Receipt Number and your Date of Birth.
Please click here.
As you may have experienced our services and may wish to provide feedback on them, please visit Customer Care.
Passport Collection Process:
- The applicant is required to hand over the original receipt (ICR) to collect the passport and he/she shall be present along with the ICR. In the event where the applicant is not present, he/she will have to send an original authorization letter along with the original ICR and a copy of identification for the bearer of the letter.
- In the event a photocopy of an ICR is presented; the passport will not be released to a third party and the applicant will be requested to be present to collect same in person, along with a letter stating the reason for the use of a photocopy instead of the original ICR.
- In the event the ICR is lost/misplaced; the applicant is required to be present for collection of the passport along with a letter to the effect of the lost ICR.
Third party collection of the passports will not be permitted, except in the following cases:
- Immediate Family Member (i.e. Parents, Children, Siblings) who applied with the rest of family memebrs
- One member of a group collecting for the entire group
- A person collecting on behalf of government officials if authorized on the government letter head or department
- Representative of a company – original authorization letter on the letter head of the company and the official ID card
This procedure is to ensure the safe and secure return of documents to applicants.